We are very pleased to inform you all that, from Sunday 4thst April, we will be resuming shooting in a restricted capacity following social distancing guidelines set out by the Government and Archery GB.
Firstly, we would like to say a huge thank you to all the members of the Committee who have worked incredibly hard to help get us back to shooting and to our members for having the patience to bear with us whilst we sort everything out.
From this week, we will be running 1 session every Sunday (weather permitting) from 09:00-12:00. We will be setting up 11 lanes to enable 22 archers to shoot per session with 2 archers per boss, if you would like to shoot with someone then please add this to the Notes section on the booking form.
We will try and accommodate everyone’s distances by putting archers that are shooting the same distance on the same target, where this isn’t achievable, please be aware that we would kindly ask that you shoot a different distance.
Please refer to the policy document for full booking details.
We will review this regularly to make sure we have enough space and the slots are fairly allocated. We may have to add an additional session.
All of the information you need to know is in the linked documents. Please familiarise yourself with the procedures.
A few key things you need to know:
- This is a restricted reopening, open to current members only to allow outdoor shooting only.
- Members must not attend if they are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 and should they become symptomatic following attendance at the club they must notify a member of the Executive Committee as a matter of urgency.
- There is strictly no access to the school buildings and therefore we do not have any access to toilet facilities.
- Members are expected to follow the rules outlined in the policy document at all times. Failure to do so could end up in their ability to book a session being removed or at worst cause the Committee to remove facilities for all members. Make sure you read the documents attached.
- Members must book a session to be able to shoot. You cannot just turn up, you must have a valid booking. By booking you automatically confirm that you have read the policy document and risk assessment.
- Members who are shielding or considered vulnerable attend the club at their own risk.
- Members must understand that all reasonable precautions have been taken to minimise risk of transmission of Covid-19.
Once you agree to all of the above click below to book a session.