We are very pleased to inform you all that, from Sunday 31st May, we will be resuming shooting in a restricted capacity following social distancing guidelines set out by the Government and Archery GB.
Firstly, we would like to say a huge thank you to all the members of the Committee who have worked incredibly hard to help get us back to shooting and to our members for having the patience to bear with us whilst we sort everything out.
From this week, we will be running 2 sessions every Sunday (weather permitting) from 10:00-12:00 and from 12:30-14:30. We will be setting up 10 lanes to enable 10 individual archers or family groups to shoot per session. A total of 20 slots during the day. We will review this regularly to make sure we have enough space and the slots are fairly allocated. We may have to add an additional session.
All of the information you need to know is in the linked documents. Please familiarise yourself with the procedures.
A few key things you need to know:
- This is a restricted reopening, open to current members only to allow outdoor shooting only.
- Members must not attend if they are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 and should they become symptomatic following attendance at the club they must notify a member of the Executive Committee as a matter of urgency.
- There is strictly no access to the school buildings and therefore we do not have any access to toilet facilities.
- Members are expected to follow the rules outlined in the policy document at all times. Failure to do so could end up in their ability to book a session being removed or at worst cause the Committee to remove facilities for all members. Make sure you read the documents attached.
- Members must book a session to be able to shoot. You cannot just turn up, you must have a valid booking. By booking you automatically confirm that you have read the policy document and risk assessment.
- Members who are shielding or considered vulnerable attend the club at their own risk.
- Members must understand that all reasonable precautions have been taken to minimise risk of transmission of Covid-19.
Once you agree to all of the above click below to book a session.